- Clear understanding of the entire chain of launching advertising campaigns in FB
- Elaboration and implementation of the project development strategy
- Experience working with both affiliate programs and direct advertisers
- Proven professional track record
- Striving for professional development and interest in online advertising trends;
- English is a must.
- Creation of the department from scratch
- Team member searching, onboarding, and development
- Launch advertising campaigns
- Establishing and achieving the set KPI;
- Analysis of the market of services provided, benchmarking competitors;
- Setting tasks for developers and designers.
What we offer
- Relocation to Tallinn, Estonia
- Company’s support with relocation
- Attending conferences and specialized events in European and CIS countries.
- Possibility to work on a new and perspective project
- Work in a young and friendly team of positive and success-oriented specialists
- Systematic training of employees
- All the instruments are necessary for successful operations.
- Necessary motivation tools to successfully manage the team.
- Paid vacations and sick leaves.
- Skill-based wage plus bonuses
Please, shoot us a hello with a cover letter, CV, and salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org
Affiliate Team Leader (Facebook), Tallinn, Estonia (relocation)Tallinn